Sunday, March 17, 2013

Miss Piggy Said it Best

"Your hair is your most important accessory. In a pinch, you could do without your shoes, your purse, your eye shadow - but without your hair, in that important first impression you'd score a Bad Beauty Impact."

"Start out perfect and don't change a thing. Always accentuate your best features by pointing at them. And conceal your flaws by sucker punching anyone who has the audacity to mention them."

"I’m very comfortable in my swimsuit and I’m not envious of girls with longer legs because they’d look very weird on me. Well, I’m only three feet tall!"

"Listen, I work hard on maintaining this figure. I have a very strict workout regimen. My trainer goes through it every day – and there are even some days when I actually show up."
"A lot of people don’t know this, but chocolate works wonders. It’s great because it feels like you’re starting on the inside and working your way outside. If you’re good on the inside, you’re going to look great on the outside. Eat a lot of chocolate, girls! Trust me on this one. You’ll be very, very happy if you do."
"Only frogs look good walking around wearing nothing but a green collar. Don’t ask how I know this, just trust moi! "
" There is no such thing as too much accessorizing. "
"Being stylish means constantly maintaining your image, updating your look, and destroying old photos that show you wearing spandex and big hair."

Ann & Tammy
Pin It button on image hover