Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Few More of My Favorite Things: Traveling Pt. 2

When I travel I backpack and villa hop. With all of that moving around it's important to me to keep the items I am carrying on my back lightweight and well organized.

A. I love the Brag bra and panty bags sold at The Girls Bra Shop. They organize my under things perfectly leaving room and making them easy to find in my suitcase or backpack. But don't take my word for it. You can read a really great customer review here: The Bra and Panty Travel Solution.

B. I take a variety of swim tops that can substitute as bras under my clothing, reducing the amount of items I have to pack. At The Girls Bra Shop we carry swimwear made by the bra companies we love and know. Each swim top is a bra and has the same lift and support as your everyday bra. Take three our four swimsuits so that you have something to wear when the other suit is drying.

C. I also take underwear that is breathable. Especially to warmer climates. My favorites are:
  • Hanky Panky - Known for having the most comfortable thong, I also personally love their boyshorts. Beautiful, lacy, breathable and lightweight. At The Girls we carry them in a great selection of colors.
  • Miel panties and tank top - These Canadian products are made from the softest lightweight microfiber/spandex/cotton blend. Another great product we carry at The Girls. It wicks away moisture and dries quickly. There is also built-in anti-microbial protection against stains & odors to keep the fabric fresh and clean. Ideal for traveling to those tropical destinations.

Ann & Tammy
real women. real bras. real beauty. ©2013, The Girls Bra Shop Inc.
Pin It button on image hover