Sunday, September 15, 2013

Queen Latifah Said it Best


CoverGirl model, actress, singer, and overall cool character Queen Latifah knows the importance of staying true to who she is.  Here are a few of her beauty tips that keep her looking a feeling fabulous:

In everything you do, I always remind yourself what’s important or what’s real.  
Add some joy to your life. Nothing looks more beautiful than a joyful face. 
Be fair. It’s not good to be a nasty person. People remember that. 
Find your special way to relax.  One of my favorite ways to relax is to listen to gospel music.  I grew up on it. I grew up between New Jersey, Virginia and Maryland churches. You didn't have a choice, but learn to love gospel music and I still love it. 
I wear Spanx undergarments to streamline my shape under my evening gowns. Spanx undergarments flatten my figure in all the right places so I don’t have to worry about bulges and rolls. These undergarments are so comfortable that I can even wear them under casual clothes. Even slender stars wear them for that added security. The Higher Power High Waisted Power Panty is a celebrity favorite and has been used in makeovers on shows like The View.  
Don’t wear too much makeup it should be natural. [And this is coming from someone with her own makeup line.]
My ultimate feel-great secret is that I never lose sight of the fact that true beauty comes from within, and that’s what really defines who we are. I truly believe every woman has the power to feel and be beautiful.  
My never-fails look is to just look like yourself, enhance your features.


Photo Credit Link

Ann and Tammy
real women. real bras. real beauty. ©2013, The Girls Bra Shop Inc.

------------------------------------
Sources:

Pin It button on image hover