Monday, December 19, 2011

The 12 Days of Christmas


12 Days of Christmas…
On the 1st Day of Christmas my true love gave to me a red pair of Hanky Panky.


On the 2nd Day of Christmas my true love gave to me 2 Hue Slippers and a red pair of Hanky Panky.


On the 3rd Day of Christmas my true love gave to me 3 Calvin Kleins, 2 Hue Slippers and a red pair of Hanky Panky.


On the 4th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me 4 makeup bags,, 3 Calvin Kleins, 2 Hue Slippers and a red pair of Hanky Panky.


On the 5th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me FIVE MILKMAN.  4 makeup bags, 3 Calvin Kleins, 2 Hue Slippers and a red pair of Hanky Panky. 


On the 6th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 Stay Up Stockings, FIVE MILKMAN.   4 makeup bags, 3 Calvin Kleins, 2 Hue Slippers and a red pair of Hanky Panky.


On the 7th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me 7 satin nightgowns, 6 Stay Up Stockings,  FIVE MILKMAN.   4 makeup bags, 3 Calvin Kleins, 2 Hue Slippers and a red pair of Hanky Panky.


On the 8th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 Exposed Envy,  7 satin nightgowns, 6 Fishnet Stockings,  FIVE MILKMAN.   4 makeup bags, 3 Calvin Kleins, 2 Hue Slippers and a red pair of Hanky Panky.

Are you singing along yet? To find out how the song ends follow us on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/thegirlsbrashop

Ann and Tammy
real women. real bras. real beauty. ©2011, The Girls Bra Shop Inc.
Pin It button on image hover