Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Running...without bounce

It’s been 4 weeks since we announced that we were taking up running. It’s been 4 weeks of infrequent runs. If only there were more hours in the day.
With the nicer weather appearing I’m motivated to get off of my treadmill and get outside for a run. I’m not there yet, I want to be more comfortable and confident first. So time to get serious.
I am proud to report that I am now able to run for 20 minutes, booking ending with a 5 minute walk to warm up and cool down. I’m averaging 1.8 miles in 30 minutes. My goal is 2 miles.
This all started as a way to test our sports bras. As you can imagine, bounce control is important as a 36F. Today I ran with Shock Absorber’s level 4 sports bra. A company that stands behind their product they have a 28 day trial run: “Your money back if breast bounce is not significantly reduced.” And let me tell you, I’m in love with this bra!
Not only is it high functioning but it is also attractive and comfortable.

~ Tammy
Pin It button on image hover