Sunday, May 26, 2013

Marilyn Monroe Said it Best

"I’d rather be healthy and happy than be rich. Although, I must admit there are times when being rich is at the top of my list, being healthy is what keeps me beautiful and I would not trade my health for all the money in the world."

"Let’s face it, you can buy all the cosmetics and clothing available on the market, but without a good, healthy body, people will be able to see the artifice you’ve put forward. A healthy body is a beautiful body."


"If you aren't following good health tips, then you are cheating yourself out of a beautiful body, life, mind, and spirit. With good health, you can appear eternally beautiful."
"I don't mind being burdened with being glamorous and sexual. Beauty and femininity are ageless and can't be contrived, and glamour, although the manufacturers won't like this, cannot be manufactured. Not real glamour; it's based on femininity."
"What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course."



Ann and Tammy
real women. real bras. real beauty. ©2013, The Girls Bra Shop Inc.

-------------
Sources:


Pin It button on image hover