Sunday, December 16, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Gifts

We've got something for everyone at The Girls this Christmas. For men and women. A little luxury. As well as gifts under $50, $25, and $10. Come in and check us out.

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a swimsuit for my trip.

On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two underthings, and a swimsuit for my trip.

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 3 bragg bags, 2 underthings, and a swimsuit for my trip.

On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 4 baby dolls, 3 bragg bags, 2 underthings, and a swimsuit for my trip.

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, FIVE MILKMAN, 4 baby dolls, 3 bragg bags, 2 underthings, and a swimsuit for my trip.

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 6 luggage tags, FIVE MILKMAN, 4 baby dolls, 3 bragg bags, 2 underthings, and a swimsuit for my trip.

Like us on Facebook as we count down Christmas with more gift ideas each day!






Pin It button on image hover