Monday, August 22, 2011

Three Minute Breast Exercise

I know that a daily exercise routine is one of the most important things I can do for myself. Although I have incorporated running or walking into my daily schedule, it is almost impossible to find time for focused exercise, such as crunches for the tummy or weight lifting for biceps. So when I heard about an exercise targeting your beasts, I really didn’t give it much thought until I heard the words “three minutes per day”. Not only does this exercise target the breasts, but it cleanses the glands in the upper body, such as those in our armpits, that become congested by our North American lifestyle. Take “three minutes” and check out the YouTube video describing the exercise. Your girls will thank you!

Dr. Barry Goodman – Aquarian Yoga and Holistic Health

Ann and Tammy

real women. real bras. real beauty. ©2011, The Girls Bra Shop Inc.

Pin It button on image hover