Monday, June 6, 2011

A Night at The Inn


A fitting began my journey as a model for fun,
The staff and other participants - laughing and bonding - we became like one!

The night of the show, I couldn't wait to go!
My make up on, bejeweled and with the clothes fitting so well, I sure was feeling swell.

I was feeling glamorous and happy not to mention proud.
A neat experience, a great charitable cause - wow, confidence abound! 

Aware my body is not an air brushed model but a great reality,
I wanted to show the ladies of the audience no matter the age or size - all that they can be!

The products from the Girls Bra Shop, the organization they supported and the comraderie - made this event a wonderful empowering experience for me!

Barb MacLean

Writing about her experience as a model at The Girls Bra Shop Fashion Show Fundraiser. We were so excited she could join us. She owned that runway!

Real women. Real bras. Real beauty.
Pin It button on image hover