Monday, June 28, 2010

Rainy Day Bra

When it’s raining and chilly out all I want to do is snuggle up in a fuzzy blanket and read a good book in front of the fire. I end the day with a hot choco and comfies. I push my toes into fuzzy warm slippers. Yoga pants and a sweat shirt are a must.

So is my rainy day bra: Twin Soft Cup. A wireless bra that is so soft to the touch some call it second skin. Made from microfiber; a dense, closely-woven yarn/fabric which is very light, smooth, soft, hard wearing and breathable; it’s no wonder this bra is my favorite for lounging around in.

It doesn’t give the same lift that a bra with wires does but that’s just fine. On a rainy day like today I’m looking for soft and cozy while still looking good and lifted.

Hmmm...I think my sofa and slippers are calling me.

 
Twin wireless comes in nude, black, and ivory. Cups B-F, 32-48. Contact the store for more details or come in and try one one.
Pin It button on image hover